Admission is open to children of all Nationalities (non GCC) on the basis of merit and availability of seats.
New Age Criteria For Admission from Academic Year 2022-23
The minimum age for admission:
KG-1 - 4 years as on 31st March.
KG-2 - 5 years as on 31st March.
Grade 1 - 6 years as on 31st March.
No relaxation in age will be considered for admission to KG-1, KG-2 & Grade 1 even by a day.
- Admission for KG-1 as per registration and number of seats available.
- Classes 1 to IX & XI. Admissions will be purely based on performance in the entrance test conducted by the School.
- All admissions are subject to the approval of ADEK.
- Registration is not a Guarantee for Admission.
- Registrations for admission for each academic year commences from November of each year.
- For admission to Grade XI the applicant should have passed the SSC or the CBSE or any equivalent examination with a good, percentage of marks, for which rules have been prescribed separately.
The following documents are required at the time of admission:
- Admission form duly filled in and signed.
- Photocopy of child’s Passport (first & last page) Emirates ID & Valid Visa page.
- Photocopy of parents Passport (first & last page) Emirates ID & Valid visa page.
- Photocopy of the Birth Certificate attested by the UAE Foreign Affairs and Indian Embassy.
- Two recent passport size photographs.
- Photocopy of the Mark sheet with remark PASSED & PROMOTED for Grades 2 to 12.
- Original Attested Transfer Certificate.
- Students coming from Outside Abu Dhabi Zone Ministry of education attestation is required in their Transfer Certificate.
- If the applicant is locally transferred within Al-Ain and Abu Dhabi Zone , eSIS No. from previous school should be submitted and the student will be transferred online from the previous school.
Admission stands cancelled if any of the above documents are not available at the time of scrutiny.
- After the Interview, First Term fees has to be paid by Cash or Card.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded. Accounts Counter closes at 2.30 pm (Mon - Thu) and Friday 11.30 am.
- If you wish to cancel the admission registration of your ward, submit a letter to admission in charge regarding the same.
- Those children admitted during an academic year & wish to withdraw during mid session, Transfer certificate will be issued only after the ADEK approval. The TC will be issued only upon payment of all pending school dues.
- Notice to withdraw a pupil from the school must be submitted 15 days in advance in the prescribed TC form available in the website.
School Bus Service
- School provides transport facility on selected routes, which will be on availability of seats in the bus.
School Clinic Requirement
- All parents seeking admissions are required to fill the medical file and non prescribed medication consent form issued by school, and submit copy of valid Emirates Identity card, medical Insurance card and copy of Immunisation card to the school clinic.